Topic-icon "GLOWKiD pres. The Generation X Crew" [15 track Unmixed Album - CD & Digital]

More
15 Mar 2020 21:18 - 15 Mar 2020 21:19 #1 by GL0WKiD
I'd like to share the news about my new personal compilation album which consists of 15 fresh & exclusive tunes from producers from all around the globe representing today's Hardcore Breaks, moreover a sign of a music friendship I'm having with all these people over the years via my radioshow, the vlog etc.

Producers involved:
Amaretto, Yudaidhun, Amiga Breaks, TNO Project, Pressure, Beats Are Broken, Schnez, Orestiz, Damage Inc. Nefti, Vitality, Paul Cronin, Insane & Mind, Monks & Mort (Gareth Monks & DJ Rave in Peace)

Early Support:
DJ Shimamura
Jakazid
DJ Systec
DJ Gaffer
DJ CHZ
Teknociziak
Guchon

The album comes out on a very limited CD copies on 20th March - Available to pre-order on 17th March via www.sonicfortress.com
And on 3rd of April out digitally in major digital platforms (Beatport, Amazon etc.) by Intensive Recordings

More: glowkidmusic.blogspot.com/2020/03/forthc...-first-official.html

Last edit: 15 Mar 2020 21:19 by GL0WKiD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2020 08:41 #2 by GL0WKiD
Here's my brand new video episode of the #GLOWBUZZ series introducing my upcoming compilation album having also 9 Producers (from UK, Poland,US, Japan, Germany,Greece) guesting and talking about their involvement within the scene, our music friendship over the years and their submission on this album plus a guest dancer from Central Greece, spinning his body wheels :)

Enjoy and feedback is appreciated :)

More
20 Mar 2020 21:48 #3 by GL0WKiD
Available on CD only now:
sonicfortress.bandcamp.com/album/sf039-g...-generation-x-crew-2

Digitals come out on 3rd April via Intensive Recordings on major digital platforms

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds