Topic-icon Hi there B2VOS long time no see

More
06 Jun 2020 20:53 #1 by codene
Hi there B2VOS long time no see was created by codene
Its been a long time. Just checking in to make sure Matt is still keeping the site running :)

Sure looks quiet round these parts. Shout out to any old guys still around.

and @ Matt... bit disappointed my old login doesnt work. That password was nearly 20 years old haha but seriously well done on keeping it up all these years. Nice one. ;)

Cheers all
codene - eswe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2020 20:40 #2 by Matt Clarke
Replied by Matt Clarke on topic Hi there B2VOS long time no see
Hardly use it myself now days, still here though, deleting the spam accounts. You old one should have still worked, assuming you could still reset the password. Can see people registered from 2001 still logging in this year.

More
08 Jun 2020 18:13 #3 by codene
Replied by codene on topic Hi there B2VOS long time no see
Well even if you are just fighting spam, nice job for keeping this site up for so long. Theres not many people sitting on a 20 year old domain with no drops these days.

Its a shame its so quiet but I suppose its all been said and done by now. Its crazy to think new school old school tunes from 2001 are now older than the original hardcore tunes were back then.

Just an idea, but perhaps you could make some kind of oldskool webring or something that'll bring em in ;)

More
18 Jun 2020 21:59 #4 by oldskoolranger
Replied by oldskoolranger on topic Hi there B2VOS long time no see
this site must never die. the first ever website i ever looked at. even ahead of google.
The following user(s) said Thank You: codene

More
19 Jun 2020 18:33 #5 by maxxvinyl
Replied by maxxvinyl on topic Hi there B2VOS long time no see
It has been a while, its a bit bright in here, deffo need the sunglasses now B) . good to see ya still around Matt poking the spammers
The following user(s) said Thank You: codene

More
21 Jun 2020 18:17 #6 by dj jedi
Replied by dj jedi on topic Hi there B2VOS long time no see
Nice to see you stop by! Yes sadly forums have taken a hit from social media, but there's still plenty of discussion about old skool on Facebook etc, and you might be surprised to hear that 'new old skool' is probably more popular now than it ever has been, there's loads of vinyl coming out again :)

Are you still producing? If you are I'd love to hear some of your tunes.

More
22 Jun 2020 20:23 - 22 Jun 2020 20:29 #7 by codene
Replied by codene on topic Hi there B2VOS long time no see

dj jedi wrote: Nice to see you stop by! Yes sadly forums have taken a hit from social media, but there's still plenty of discussion about old skool on Facebook etc, and you might be surprised to hear that 'new old skool' is probably more popular now than it ever has been, there's loads of vinyl coming out again :)

Are you still producing? If you are I'd love to hear some of your tunes.

Hi there! Hope your doing well :)

No sadly Ive not made any tunes for a long long time now. I get the urge from time to time but seeing as the last DAW I touched was Cubase 5...well... its a bit of a learning curve to even catch up. No idea even is Cubase still the best option.

Definitely miss making stuff though. Still got a lot of my old bits as mp3 only. No idea where all the Cubase stuff went. Family's pretty much grown up now so maybe I will be able to find some more time and get back into it.

Going to take some time over the weekend and check out some of the new stuff.
Last edit: 22 Jun 2020 20:29 by codene. Reason: weird editor :))

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds