In this section you will find the facts about some of the drugs people use recreationally at raves and clubs. It is not intended to encourage you to go out and get mashed out of ya face or lecture you about how anyone who takes drugs is evil, but provide you with enough information to make sensible decisions about if, when or where you are going to use drugs. Most of the information in this section is taken from the excellent "Vital Information Pack" from London Dance Safety.
- If you are going to use drugs, make sure you are with friends. It's not a good idea to do it alone in case you get in to trouble. Being with friends can help with the "come down" you will get after using drugs.
- Always tell each other what you are taking. This information could save a life if someone needs medical attention.
- The effects of drugs can vary according to where you are, who you are with, how you feel and how physically fit you are. Also the lighter you weigh, the more powerful the effects.
- It's best to avoid drugs if you are feeling depressed or anxious, they could make you feel much worse.
- Try not to buy from strangers, you can never tell what you are going to get. They could turn out to be much stronger, purer or cut with something nasty or poisonous.
Some of these albums are also not "Old Skool" albums, but featured brand new tracks when they were released. They are here so that if you like the tracks, you will know to look out for them in second hand shops etc...